I am so elated to be sharing this with all of you…
ITS MY VERY FIRST MAGAZINE!!!
With that being said, I didnt get here on my own.
1. Huge thanks to Collin Mcafee who believed in me from the start and took the time out of his day to suggest me to the magazine
2. Thanks to the editor, Dave MacKenzie, for communicating over about 2-4 months to get this organized so you could all enjoy it. Dave you’re an awesome person can’t wait to work with you more, thank you for having me in your magazine.
3. To my stylist, MUA, (make up artist) and really, one of my best friends Tara Carter. Without you I’d be lost. You not only beautify me but you counsel me through my life, see through my mood swings and coach me through my doubts. You’re an amazing mother, beautiful wife, and one of my best friends. Love you lots.
4. To the photographers! Armand, sherwin, dan, Ted (bbr foto), you all have such a talent, you could show my true beauty to the world, even when I can’t see it in myself. Your work gives this sometimes gloomy world something so positive to look forward to.
5. To my parents. My rocks. Who put up with me through thick and thin. Please live til you’re 150. I can’t live without you. I love you both
6. TO MY BIG BRO!!! Also a truck driver!!!! I’m so proud of you, you’ve done the one thing I don’t have te capacity to do right now, and that’s make a family. Good for you bro.
7. To my aunty Jackie who’s had my back since the day I was born, I don’t know what I’d do without you. Please also live to 150. Love you
8. To all my aunts and uncles, and cousins, grandparents , love you all for your support and kind words.
9. To all my friends, especially Catherine, Stephanie, Breena you girls are my lights in times of darkness. Thank you.
10. LASTLY TO THE FANS!!! Thank you thank you!!! I love you!!!
HERE IT IS!!!!
^^^^ click the link!!! ^^^